Go to the U of M home page
School of Physics & Astronomy
Physics & Astronomy Wiki


Grievances and appeals

Grievances or appeals from any of the above-mentioned actions shall be handled informally by a grievance committee. Matters may be brought before the grievance committee, either anonymously or otherwise, through the following channels:

  • Head, School of Physics and Astronomy
  • Associate Head, School of Physics and Astronomy
  • Director of Graduate Studies
  • Director of Undergraduate Studies
  • Graduate Advisors
  • Office for Conflict Resolution (www.umn.edu/ocr)
  • Graduate School Academic Grievance Committee

Where appropriate, the grievance committee may recommend action to the Head or to other faculty committees. Appeals from findings of this grievance committee or from resulting action may be carried to a grievance panel of the College of Science and Engineering

graduate_handbook/ta_expectations/grievances_appeals.txt · Last modified: 2016/09/12 10:40 by goel