Go to the U of M home page
School of Physics & Astronomy
Physics & Astronomy Wiki


Outside employment

A Physics graduate student employed as a teaching assistant in the School of Physics and Astronomy must inform the Director of Undergraduate Studies of any other regular employment which he/she holds, either inside the University or with an outside employer. It is the policy of the School of Physics and Astronomy that students may hold no more than a total of 50% of full-time employment. This will serve as a guideline for outside employment, although here each case will be considered as it affects the two primary responsibilities of the teaching assistant - his/her teaching performance and his/her progress toward a graduate degree.

graduate_handbook/ta_expectations/outside_employment.txt · Last modified: 2016/09/12 10:36 by goel