Go to the U of M home page
School of Physics & Astronomy
Physics & Astronomy Wiki



Please submit any question not covered below to: labhelp@physics.umn.edu

===== How do I get help? =====
Answer: Send an email to labhelp@physics.umn.edu with details of problem being reported.

===== What do I do if my Ucard doesn't work to open my lab? =====
Answer: It is best to test your Ucard on several previously known working readers to verify a bad card is the root of the problem. To get a new card, you'll need to go to the Ucard office in Coffman Memorial Union.

===== What do I do if the equipment for my lab problem isn't available? =====
Answer: Report the problem to labhelp@physics.umn.edu immediately.

===== What do I do if I need equipment other than that for a currently assigned lab? =====
Answer: Contact the lab coordinator directly, or send an email to labhelp@physics.umn.edu. Someone will contact you.

physlab/faq.txt · Last modified: 2017/09/12 12:52 by sean