Go to the U of M home page
School of Physics & Astronomy
Physics & Astronomy Wiki


Lab Room Access

The educational labs in Tate require Ucard access. Everyone that requires access needs to have a Physics directory entry with a valid Ucard number.

  • Ucards are obtained from the Ucard office in the basement of Coffman Union (rm G22.) The Ucard website has more info.
  • If you are not in the online Physics directory, contact the Physics front office (room 135). They will need your student id number.
  • To add your Ucard # you login to the Physics website, then click on your name. Select Edit My Profile, then select Edit Directory Contact Info. At the bottom you will find a space to enter your Ucard number (a picture of a Ucard shows the correct number to enter.)

If you have any problems with lab access, please email labhelp@physics.umn.edu.

physlab/lab_access.txt · Last modified: 2017/09/12 12:45 by sean